Our best-practices guides for implementing GTD with OneNote for Windows and Outlook 2013/2016 for Windows. A4 size PDFs.
These Guides will show you how to:
- Understand the fundamental GTD best practices
- Optimally configure OneNote and Outlook in the way we have found works best for GTD
- Integrate your actionable email
- Create project and next actions lists in either tool
- Create useful reference lists
- Use tags creatively
- Integrate OneNote and Outlook*
... and much more!
*Note: Tips about integrating Outlook and OneNote are covered in the OneNote Guide only
Once you purchase, you will receive an enail with a link to download a .zip file containing PDFs of each guide, which you can save and/or print for your personal use.
Download a sample of the OneNote Guide
Download a sample of the Outlook Guide