An inspiring bundle of the paperback versions of Ready For Anything and Making It All Work.
Topics covered in Ready for Anything:
In each of these succinct and motivational chapters, David focuses on a single essential principle for achieving relaxed control and the lifestyle of stress-free productivity. Youll learn how to master the art of work through 4 major themes:
- Clearing your head
- Focusing your attention
- Creating structures that succeed
- Taking effective action
Details of Ready For Anything:
- 52 essays, with self-coaching questions on each topic. 153 pages.
- Appendix includes a summary of the fundamental models of GTD
Topics covered in Making It All Work:
This book takes the GTD concepts to a whole new level. Dive deeper into the models for control & perspective. For those of you looking for David to expand on the priorities piece of GTD, this is a great book for you. This paperback version was released December 2009.
Details of Making It All Work:
- 286 pages, including case studies for the Horizons of Focus (priorities)
- The appendix includes templates for the key models covered in the book:
1. Incompletion Trigger Lists
2. Natural Planning Model®
3. Project Planning Trigger List
4. Mastering Workflow Overview
5. The GTD Weekly Review®
6. The GTD Workflow Diagram for Processing & Organizing
7. Horizons of Focus®
- Information on taking the free GTD-Q tool, an assessment to see how you are doing with control & perspective