Step-by-step GTD installation manual with detailed instructions, suggested supplies, and coaching tips. A4 size PDF. 43 pages.
This Guide is recommend as a supplement to the Getting Things Done book, not as a stand-alone tool for learning GTD.
This Guide includes:
- Getting Started: Setting Up the Time, Space, and Tools
- Collecting: Corralling Your Stuff
- Processing: Getting In to Empty
- Organizing: Setting Up the Right Buckets
- Reviewing: Keeping Your System Functional
- Doing: Making the Best Action Choices
- Articles by David Allen
- Getting Email Under Control
- General Reference Filing
- Frequently Asked Questions
Once you purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the Guide as a PDF, which you can save and/or print for your personal use.
Download a sample of this Guide