Learn the fundamentals of the GTD system with the Getting Things Done book and the GTD Methodology Guides.
If you are just getting started with GTD, this is a great way to get a taste of what the GTD approach can do for you. If you already have some experience with GTD, this will remind you of the core processes and best practices.
Included in this bundle:
David Allen's bestselling book, Getting Things Done, in paperback. Get the original "manual" for GTD, with detailed overviews, examples and coaching advice to get your system up and running.
Topics covered in the book:
- Part I - the art of Getting Things Done
- Part II - coaching yourself through implementing the system
- Part III - the power of the key principles
The GTD Methodology Guides, one of our most popular products, distill the best practices of GTD into beautifully printed and durable color templates. Each 5" x 8.5" (13cm x 21.5cm) card covers one of the key models for learning and maintaining your GTD practice, including:
1. Incompletion Trigger Lists (for doing a Mind Sweep)
2. Natural Planning Model® (to help plan your projects)
3. Project Planning Trigger List (to help generate creative ideas)
4. Mastering Workflow Overview (to remind you of the 5 phases of getting control)
5. The GTD Weekly Review® checklist (to coach you through the critical success factor)
6. The GTD Workflow Diagram for Processing & Organizing (featuring the new updated version released in 2009)
7. Horizons of Focus® (for developing your priorities)